History Optional : Medieval India Notes

 "From the rise of the Turks to the Decline of the Mughals"

History Optional : Paper 1, Part B


I was born in front of Jama Masjid amidst the entangled roads of Purani Dilli. Its air is full of culture, people filled with affection and everything full of history. It was almost like I was destined to study and specialize in Medieval Indian History. 

24 years down the line when I first breathed, I officially hold a specialization in Medieval Indian History.  The story of my love for Medieval India starts from Urdu and rests at the History Department of University of Delhi. 

Presenting here my Medieval India notes for the History Optional. I have covered most of the topics of the UPSC optional syllabus. I wish these notes would find worthy hands in which, they get appreciated and cherished.


Comments

  1. Thank you so much sir for your presious notes.They are very helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your achievement sir, greatly appreciate your effort, please also upload modern and world notes as well...godspeed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment